• Do you have facilities for the disabled?
NO we do not. Unfortunately, due to the antiquity of the building wheelchair access is almost impossible. our hotel entrance is on the 5th floor and you are then required to climb 5 steps - hardly an arduous task but almost impossible to carry a wheelchair up. All guestrooms can be reached by the lift and rooms with a bathtub are available upon request. Please leave any queries in the appropriate box of our booking form.
• Are the rooms air conditioned?
Yes, and central heated.
• Is there a car rental service nearby? Do you have parking facilities?
Yes, the Hotel Bigallo offers discount parking as well as car rental through our partners nearby.
• Do you offer last minute deals?
Yes we do – check our Live Online Booking System for the best ratges guaranteed - the rate you see is the absolute best rate you will find for the Hotel Bigallo anyhwere! NB This facility operates in real time allowing you to take advantage of late cancellations.
• Is there a telephone in each room with an outside line?
Yes, there is.
• How many stars does the Hotel Bigallo Firenze have?
Hotel Bigallo is a 3 Star hotel.
• Do the rooms have balconies or terraces?
Unfortunately not, but most rooms have a view of the Duomo.
• Is there a restaurant on the property?
Unfortunately not, but the Hotel Bigallo Bar sells snacks and drinks.
• Are the staff multilingual?
Yes, Hotel Bigallo Florence staff speak English, French and Spanish.
• What is the cancellation policy?
Bookings may be cancelled or modified free of charge up to 12.00 midday 3 days before the first night of your booking. After this cut off point there will be a cancellation charge of the first night of your booking.
• Is the Hotel Bigallo in the historical centre (or Centro Storico)?
The hotel is in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo - check our Location page.
• Do you offer online secure booking?
Yes, our booking system employs SSL Secured 128 BIT Encryption, a sophisticated system favoured by online banks... NB NO money is debited when you make the reservation, you pay upon departure when you check out of the hotel unless you have chosen a specific promotional rate that requires pre-payment...
• Is the price per person or per room?
The price is per room, per day, not per person.
• What time is Check in and Check out?
Check in is from 2pm on, check out is before 11am.
• Do you have access to international TV channels?
Yes, satellite TV comes as standard.